Next week Katherine and I will be going to a week-long conference in PA with some families from our church...I'm getting very excited!!!!! I've never heard of any of the people who will be speaking, but I've heard that the teaching is usually very good there. I'll probably also go swimming a lot, and maybe go tubing!! YAY! i've never done that before. =)
I'll be finishing up my junior year in about 3 weeks, which i'm very happy about. I had some major struggles with Algebra 2 and Chemistry about halfway through the year, so we postponed Chemistry until 12th grade, and my parents got me the Algebra 2course on DVD which has helped immensely. The Lord has been very good in giving me a mind that can learn and I hope I use all my knowledge for the advancement of His kingdom.
My family's doing well...Abby's about the same...still very silly, and often very impatient too. I do my best to return her with patience and kindness, and pray that her heart will be turned to Christ. Erin learns new things every single day, and she's as cute as ever. She calls me "Sissy" and "Meme", she calls Abby "Bobby" and Katherine "Kahkie". it's so funny.
Well, God bless, and I'll try to post more often. :) Enjoy the pics...
~Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment