Sunday, August 12, 2007

soli deo gloria!!!!!!!

hey everyone! I FINALLY met with my pastor today and I'm getting baptized next month!! (along with Katherine, of course) YAY!! I'm so happy and excited and thankful to finally become a part of my church. Oh, and my pastor asked me if i could play the guitar in church sometimes, and i agreed. cool!! very exciting.

well, here's another song that i wrote! well, the other one wasn't really a song; it was a poem. but this one is an actual song. I have a tune in my head for it. ;-) tell me what ya think!

Unworthy

1.Guilty and helpless and weak are we;
Just poor undeserving sinners.
Yet you found us out
And pulled us up
From our sin and misery!

Chorus:
Unworthy are we, unworthy
To recive such mercy and grace
Worthy are you Lord, so worthy
To be worshiped and feared and praised!

2.You sent your Son to live on this earth
A perfect a holy life.
But His life He laid down
To free us from sin
And give us a second birth!

3.Through mercy alone, He endured all the pain
That washed all our sorrows away;
So now we will sing
And cry with one voice,
"Worthy is He who was slain!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I reallllllllly like this one!!!!!!!!!!! AND YAY I AM SO HAPPPPPY FOR YOU! I love you guys so much! and will be praying for you! I am so excited! Micah and Audrey and My other friend at Church Jes are all getting baptised on Sept. 2 !!!!!!!!!! and i got your stuff in the mail! awesome pics! and ..i like the cd...its really Folk music isnt it. thanks!

Emily said...

that's awesome cuz i think we will be getting baptized on September 2 too!! oh, and you're welcome! glad you like the pics. =)