Doesn't it seem like you just finished your last grade yesterday? I know I feel that way, but actually, this has been the longest summer break I've had in years! And it's been the most amazing summer ever too. I rode more amusement park/fair/theme park rides during this summer than I have my whole life before this combined! I got to see all my friends in Texas, and I got to see Bethy too, which was totally a dream come true.
But now it's back to the books. Every year, I always get excited to first start school, but after a month of it, I start getting tired of it and can't wait till summer again. But I'm really hoping this year will be different. I've been praying that the Lord will help me through the whole year with a good attitude, and an open mind for learning. I really hope I don't tire of it, but that I would look forward to learning more and be interested in whatever I may be studying. Whether it be the history of the United States, Algebra 2 (i'm actually looking forward to this...I liked Algebra 1), or Chemistry (AHHHH!!!!!! someone help...please?), I hope I just study diligently and do all my work for the glory of God. And I hope everyone who reads this will seek to do the same!! We have an amazing God who blessed us with minds that can learn, and I just hope we don't take that blessing for granted and try to learn as much as we can!!
May God bless you and your work in the school year 2007-8! Write this verse in the front of your school notebooks:
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ." Colossians 3:23-24
~Emily
6 comments:
Thanks for still coming to my blog, I haven't been to faithful to visiting other people's blogs. Once the school year hits, I hope to get to do more on blogger.
oh no problem! I enjoy visiting your blog (I usually don't have anything else to do on the internet besides e-mail and blogs), and that's totally understandable if you don't get around to visiting mine as often.
but I think the opposite will be true for me...once school starts, I don't think I'll be posting as much.
HAHA I always dont like school at first and then after abotu amonth I LOVE IT LOL i love any english may be thats why i wanna be awriter! lol the only thing i dont like is math and i get to take it with my dad this year so i am WAY exited! lol and i am taking a writing class out side of home too!!!! I love school LOL thats so funny! i mean i would not choose it over like going to six flags but when i have to do it i like it!
i know i am a nerd! but TAFA started to day! ill tell you about it later!
lol that's so funny faith! Well, that's really good that you like school. Hope you do well this year! love ya
You liked algebra 1 8O!!!! lol. I'm doing algebra 2 also, but i'm only in tenth grade. I'm so happy that I only have a couple more years of high school. I will be glad when school is over and I don't have to do all those subjects anymore xD
what your not going to collage? and i hate algabra but i am pretty good at it i am only in algabea 1 but I am in 9th grade ya know i am behind sense i didnt do school for over a year ....
Post a Comment