Thursday, July 12, 2007

Six Flags no. 2

well, guess what everybody...i'm going to Six Flags AGAIN!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow, the Dunlaps and maybe christina are going to meet us at our house and then we'll leave at 7:00 cuz it takes 2 hours to get there. Then the first thing we're going to do when we get there is probably the drive-through safari. Abby's VERY excited about this...it's where you drive through this 5-mile safari and the animals there come right up to your car and walk right across the road in front of you. There's animals like giraffes and monkeys and lions and stuff. Then we'll go in to the park and RIDE THE ROLLER COASTERS!!! If you go on the six flags website and click on Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey, you'll get to see all the roller coasters it has. It's the biggest Six Flags in America and it has TONS of maximum intensity roller coasters including the highest and fastest roller coaster in the WORLD (Kingda Ka). It also has this awesome-looking Superman Ultimate Flight roller coaster where you lie stomach-down the whole time so it feels like you're flying. I really wanna go on that one. We're also planning on riding Batman the Ride (the same exact one that was in TX) as well as Skull Mountain...it's completely indoors like Runaway Mountain in TX, except this one is better because it has tunnels and sound effects and strobe lights!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! FUN FUN FUN. I wish everyone could come with us.

Well, I guess you can tell that i'm totally excited.....as Katherine said, SIX FLAGS, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha
Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN! I CANT WAIT TO COME SEE U MAY BE NEXT YEAR! I HOPE YOU BDAY IS AWESOME I AM SENDING YOUR AND BETHS GIFT ON MONDAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe! awesome!!! wish i could be there darling. i love you muchly!!! i'm sending your prezzy tomorrow hopfully, i'm might not get it out till monday though cuz i have a b-day party i gotta go to.

katherine said...

KINGDA KA OWNS!!!!! 0 to 128 mph in 3 seconds!!! AWESOME!! if you like g force, going fast, and going VERY high, then this ride is for you. nothing like it on earth.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so fun! I hope we can go sometime! I've only been to 2 six flags and they're both in texas. lol