I cannot even begin to describe how awesome my day was yesterday. That Six Flags was sooooooooooo awesome!! It has some of the BEST rides in the world!!!!! Here's a list of some of the rides we went on:
Batman the Ride: This was the same EXACT Batman ride that the one in TX has. I rode it once w/ Katherine, Katelynn, and Mr. Dunlap (katelynn's dad), and then a second time immediately after with Katherine, Katelynn, and my dad. (someone had to stay with abby cuz she couldn't ride.) Very fun, and a good starter roller coaster to get you going. My dad and Mr. Dunlap didn't handle it very well...I don't think they can do loops or corkscrews. ;-P
Medusa: an AWESOME roller coaster where your feet dangle, but the track is below you. It goes upside down SEVEN times, and it's fairly long...we went on this one three times!!! It was Katelynn's favorite ride, and definitely one of my favorites as well.
Superman Ultimate Flight: This roller coaster was unique because you ride on your stomach the whole time so it really feels like you're flying like Superman! I was terrified when I first got on cuz it felt like I was going to fall out, but once it started going, I put my arms out like Superman and it was soooo much fun. Katelynn, Katherine, and I went on this one just once cuz the line was sort of long.
Log Flume: This one was better than the one in TX because it had three drops; each one bigger than the next. We also got a lot wetter on this one. Very fun, but this was the ride that we had to stand in line the longest for.
Skull Mountain: Pretty much identical to Runaway Mountain in TX...the roller coaster was mild, but it was inside a dark building so that made it more fun.
Houdini's Great Escape: This was the THE WEIRDEST ride in the whole world. It's hard to explain...you go into this room where there are benches on both sides. You sit down and this bar comes across your lap. The room goes dark, and then lights start to flash. You start to move slowly, but you don't know what the room is doing. At first, I thought we were going to go into the floor cuz we were going down, but then I noticed that the ppl on the other side of the room were going up. The whole floor was going sideways! But THEN, the ceiling started to move, but you don't realize it. What it actually feels like is that you're going upside down, but you never actually do. You look over and see the pictures on the wall are upside down, and the fringe on the lapshade is hanging upside down, but you're not actually upside down. I told you it was hard to explain...you kinda have to experience it yourself. But in summary..it was a VERY STRANGE RIDE.
And...(da da da) i saved the best for last!!
KINGDA KA: The HIGHEST. The FASTEST. ROLLER COASTER IN THE WORLD!!!!!! Man, I wish you guys could have ridden this one with me. I went on it first with just Mr. Dunlap and my dad, and then when we got off, we said Katherine and Katelynn had to ride it too cuz it was SOOO AWESOME. So, I rode this one twice. First, you sit in a regular roller coaster seat and pull the thing down over your head (but yout legs don't dangle). Then you slowly leave the station place, and sit on the track for a minute. Then you hear that rushing air sound that you hear on roller coasters before you leave. After you hear that sound, you sit there for a few more seconds, not knowing when you'll move again. Then all of a sudden, you shoot at 128 mph down yards and yards of straight track, then you go STRAIGHT up. And I mean vertically straight up...45 stories into the sky at 128 mph. Then when you reach the top, you go over the hill, and then plunge straight, yes, STRAIGHT down...45 stories. You go over a hump, and then the ride ends. IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!! Tell me if you would have gone with me if you were there. =)
Some other rides we went on incuded Spongebob 3-D (same exact show as in TX), the Swinging Ship, the Wave Swings, Bumper Cars, and Runaway Mine Train. Oh, and we ate at Johnny Rockets again. :)
So all in all, I had a WONDERFUL birthday party. Thank you so much to my dad for paying for it, and thank you Katelynn and Mr. Dunlap for coming!!
Like I said before, I wish I could have invited all of you!!
~Emily
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment