Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Texas rules

You said it, Faith! Texas is the best state! I was born there. =) BUT Delaware comes as a close second. Tax-free shopping is awesome. lol!

Well, I'm counting down the days to our vacation to TX...We're leaving this Saturday! woot! It's gonna be soo fun. I just hope I don't get sick from being in the airplane. I usually get some sort of minor ailment when I'm in TX because of all the germs in the plane. I'm gonna take lots of Vitamin C as well as Airborne, so we'll see. lol

Here's the chorus to a good song from Steve Camp:

Desiring God,
Desiring God,
He is most glorified in me when I'm most satisfied in Him;
May each day begin and end desiring God!


This may be my last post for 2 weeks...
God bless,
~Emily

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will miss you so much!! and i wish i could go with you. *cries*

i also wanna say real quick that i'm sorry to you and faith if i offended you in anyway with that debate! i am not going to say anything else on there. it won't do anyone any good i don't think.

anyways, love you to death!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh Bethy its ok i dont have a prob with some one speaking there believes even if i dont agree with them i mean i know you dont agree with me and i still said what i did so dont worry about it like i said we can still be firends even if we dont believe the same things i have a very good friend who is cathlic so ya. AND TEXAS RULES!!!!!! i am so excited EMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait hope we get to go to Sixflags and i love steve camps musoc he cant sing real well but he has awesome songs!

Anonymous said...

Faith looks like milk and cookies LOL WHAT?

Keith M. said...

Have a good time in TX! I have an uncle who lives there, but farthest out west I have ever been was to MN, and that isn't even far. =D

Anonymous said...

YAY! I can't wait! I can't wait for my birthday party either! lol :)

Emily said...

Oh that's okay, Beth! I only put 2 comments on there, and I had plenty more to say every time I looked at the new comments, but I didn't say anything else. Like you said, it wouldn't have done any good. i still love ya to death, girl.

Cool! We're going to be staying at my grandparents house. I also have an uncle, a great grandmother, and a great aunt that lives there too that we'll probably go visit.

Yup, that's true, Faith...Steve Camp doesn't have the best voice in the world, but his songs are awesome.

Emily said...

oh yeah, I wish you could come with us too Beth!! that would be SWEET. lol

Anonymous said...

Where do your grandparents live em?

Anonymous said...

some day i need tore the states and meet all these people. LOL! jk, i'll prolly only ever go to TX and DE.

Emily said...

my grandparents live in Duncanville...it's a very tiny town...I'm not sure exactly where it is, though. You've prolly heard of it.

Yeah, that would be awesome! You gotta visit Heritage sometime and see Faith, Audrey, Jonathan, Micah...all those people. lol

Anonymous said...

yeah that would be Sweet Beth. and yeah i have heard of it its about 30-45 minutes away from my house i have not been there in a while so idk theres alot of new rodes. So YAH CANT WAIT FOR SIXFLAGS TOO!

Anonymous said...

Jonathan and micah? hahahahahaha! sorry. lol. anyways....SIX FLAGS!! I always put siz flags at first, lol.

Emily said...

Yeah, Beth knows Jonathan and Micah...=) it's sorta strange, actually. I'm not sure how it happened! lol

Anonymous said...

lol! actually i think faith was making fun of me wanting to see them. rofl!! i met jonathan cuz he was on the TWIGGS and i met micah through his sis! (though, i don't think micah likes me very much anymore faith, he never talks to me)

Stephanie said...

ahhh, i can't wait for y'all to come either!!! *gasp* i just remembered something i haven't told y'all....my mum and sisters and i are going on a trip to San Antonio Sat-Tuesday, so i won't get to see y'all when you first get here!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH1!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so sad. but at least we'll be back by Wednesday, right? :( *sniff sniff* can't wait to see ya though.

Anonymous said...

no Beth i was not making fun of you i was talking about sixflags but i if you want think i am making fun of that fine i am down with that lol and yeah audge i told micah i would ask your mom if there was room for micah in the car on the way to sixflags, Ruth was saying she was going to go to sixflags soon and i almost said COME WITH US!!! MEET uS THERE but i did not know if you wanted me too s.....o i did not

Anonymous said...

Well you could've. But our group is growing kinda big....lol. I dunno how many people we should have in a group...

Anonymous said...

what does it matter? i meanyou dont have to pay for her ticket or ake her i mean if she is there then she is there> so i dont really get y our group is to big....

Emily said...

I got to meet Micah yesterday, Beth!! he didn't say much at all, though. We're going to the Brown's house tonight though, so I'll prolly see more of him. lol

Ruth can come to Six Flags w/ us!! Man, that trip is gonna be so much fun.

Missed ya at church Stephanie!! i'll see ya soon, God willing. =)

Anonymous said...

LOL I KNOW HE IS VERY VERY QUIET at first but he is very silly and sarcastic once ya get to know him but he had just met with the pastors so i mean he was not in the mood i guess to be silly. I AM SO HAPPY YOUR HERE EMILY! and beth wis ya could be here too!!!! see ya tonight emily! and yeah i think Ruth is comming! she is SO SWEET!

Anonymous said...

rofl! ya'll are SOO FUNNY!!! I WANNNNNNNAAAAAAAAA BEEEEEEEE IN TX SOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!! *WEEPS*

Emily said...

I had THE BEST time at the Brown's last night and this morning!! I got to chat A LOT with Faithy and we had some delicious enchiladas w/ blackberry cobbler!! YUMMY...oh, btw, I had blackberry cobbler for breakfast too. lol

I got to play Micah's electric guitar...very cool!! It feels so much different from an acoustic, but you can play it basically the same way.

It was cool getting to talk to ya last night Beth! miss ya...

katherine said...

yum. blackberry cobbler. :)

Anonymous said...

TEXAS RULES!!!

ELECTRIC GUITAR OWNS!!!

and i will be more talkitiv on saterday

katherine said...

YES!! ABSOLUTELY! TEXAS ROCKS!!! It's way better than Delaware. I wish we lived down here. :)

Emily said...

I wanna move to Texas so bad...it's awesome down here.

Well, I'll see everyone tomorrow!! I'm soo excited; we watched an online video of the Titan and it looks SO much FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

the titan is very fun

Jane said...

Wow, I leave for a week and everyone visits here.

Anywho, HI! I'm back now. Well, at least for another week and a half.

It sounds like you're having lots of fun on your trip too. I've never been to TX, but I always wanted to go there.

Do you like the heat, Em? And dry...ness?

Anonymous said...

lol it was not that Hot when they were here i mean comperd to how it gets but it was very dry and you get used to it....kinda its worth it to live here! and they used to live in Texes about 13 years ago did ya know that?
hehehe

Katherine did you get to talk to Rachel some? and meet her Boy friend?

Anonymous said...

no i didn't really get to talk to rachel. :( just a little "hi! how are you?" and no, i didn't get to meet her boyfriend. i saw him though. it's hannah cole's brother right? i went to camp with him 5 years ago. :) the garricks were going to have us over the 2nd sunday but mrs. garrick forgot that they were going to be gone or something so we couldn't really get together with them this time.

Anonymous said...

um guys i dont know were yall were but i whas in Texas and it whas humid very humid faith im not sure you know what dry is but thats ok, and for those who havent ben to Texas just remember evry thing is biger in Texas oh and remember the Alamo, yeah Aron is pretty cool hes good with computers.

Emily said...

yup, I agree w/ Micah...it was definitely humid and rainy in TX. But that was fine with me! We don't get much weather like that in Delaware. :)

katherine said...

yes, Texas is HUMID!!!! i still like it though. the humidity is the only part that i don't like.

and yes everything is bigger in Texas. it's awesome like that.

katherine said...

and emily you've gotten 34 comments!?!? y'all might need to give me some lessons on how to attract people to my blog.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! coment on other peoples blogs, that usually works. ;)