Man, I just got back from the best vacation ever!!! The whole story is on Katherine's blog, so I won't go into any detail, but I just wanna say thank you to everybody in TX who made our vacation so awesome. Thank you grandparents (even though they won't read this) for giving us a place to stay, thank you Brown family for providing the absolute BEST meal of the whole vacation (by far), thank you Audrey for an awesome birthday party and for making us laugh the whole time at Six Flags, thank you Mrs. Hodson for getting us those discount tickets to Six Flags, thank you Heritage Baptist Church for two wonderful Lord's Days. And most of all, thank you God, for keeping us safe and blessing the entire trip.
Okay, I hope that didn't sound like I just won an award of some type, but I just want to show my appreciation to everyone.
ANYWAYS, I'll try to post some pictures as soon as Katherine downloads them onto the computer from her camera.
I miss everyone is Texas soo bad already. I can't wait till the next time I see ya'll!!
Soli deo gloria,
Emily
P.S. I finally got AIM! For those who don't know already, my new screen name is: jordanguitar91. Tell me yours!! =)
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY! glad your back, i can't wait to read all about it. OH I forgot to tel you that i just got contacts! :D i love them.
yay! i'm so happy for ya...
I'm glad you had such a good time. I love vacations. I'm leavin' for another trip to Vegas next Thursday. Would you please pray for safety? It's a long haul.
of course, Jane! have fun!!
Glad to see your back, when my family goes on vacation usually almost my mom's entire side of the family goes to the beach. It's sooo fun. Because we usually play rook every night!
sounds awesome!! =)
Post a Comment