*cough* ahem...VERY sorry about the previous post. My computer went haywire on that one.
anyways....
Katherine's Google search looked fun, so I'll do one of my own...
"Emily looks like..."
Emily looks like trouble. (hm.)
Emily looks like a very charming woman. (why, thank you very much.)
Emily looks like she may effect Jamaica more than previously thought. (huh?)
Emily looks like loon dung. (AAAAAAAAAAAH excuse me?!?!?)
Emily looks like the girl Napolean Dynamite took to the dance. (Trisha's not bad...)
Emily looks like little more than a dent in a deck of white clouds as the moon rises overhead. (very poetic...)
Emily looks like she's dying. (i have to argue otherwise.)
Emily looks like a show dog. (oh really?)
"Emily is..."
EMILY is an acronym for “Early Money Is Like Yeast” (wow, I didn't know that! fascinating.)
Emily is belle of the ball. (sweet!)
Emily Is a Flower Girl (i've never been one...ironically, I've been a ring bearer though. (cuz my spoiled boy cousin was too stubborn. lol)
Emily is giggles, bubbles, sparkles, bunny hops, bubble gum pops, and so much more. (had a little too much caffiene?)
Emily is having her fortieth birthday today (yeah, I've preserved my young look very well.)
haha!! do your own! =)
~Emily
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow, that's FUN!
And I'm sorry about the big churches comment. I know you're right, Em. I've just never been to a church that size that wasn't phony, so I tend to associate big with fake. One time the preacher didn't even open the Bible. We never went back there.
my pastor is awesome. even though we have a humunguse church. i don't know him, but his messages are always awesome. i really love small churches though. you get really close to the people.
anyways, lol! funny post emy!
yeah Bethi agree i know every one at my church so it is easy to see visitors and welcome them ! and i am at a lost for words about this post...lol
oh Emily i wanted to tell you my dad was Very impressed with you, he read some comments you had commented
Yes, I tend to look down upon big huge churches because most of the churches you see on TBN (something i DO NOT reccomend you watch...) are humongous and the preachers are not preaching the true gospel. They preach "health and wealth", which is against the Bible. But there are some large churches that do preach the Word faithfully, so I'm not totally against them. ;) it's kinda hard to explain.
Thank you so much Faith, I'm glad to hear that! It's really good to have someone agree with me. NOT that I'm saying anything against you, Beth, but...I hope you understand. love ya to death!!!
oh Emily i totally agree with you no dout in every thing~ micah too
Okay, I don't know you, so I don't know if those are exaggerations or what....=D
Hey Emily, I now what you mean about big churches, I tend to feel the same way. Sometimes I get the predjiduce idea that they are just fake churches, but hey, big churches started small some time ago.
hi my name is Faith, my dad new emilys dad b4 we were born. i am 14 i was saved when i was 10 and i am homeschooled. i live in Texes the best state there is. and i was not being sarcastic. now you know
Actually I meant the post. I don't know if all those are true or what because I don' know emily personally (I actually don't know anybody I blog with personally, but hey isn't that the fun of blogging? you get to know people?). But I must have been unclear. Which I noticed a lot of people tell me. My bad.
oh, none of those are true. I went on Google.com and searched for "Emily looks like" and "Emily is". These are some of the things that came up. Sorry to confuse you! I just did it for fun. ;)
Post a Comment