Friday, May 11, 2007

ERIN!!


Hey, sorry it's not bigger (I have a slow computer and bigger pictures take forever to upload), but here's a recent picture of Erin. She's about 5 1/2 months in this picture; but she'll be 6 months old in 3 days.


Anyways, I went to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner last night, and I got ribs. With the ribs came a couple of "moist towlettes" to wipe off your hands with when your done with the ribs. Here's what it said on the back of the packet:

DIRECTIONS: Tear open packet and use.
Well, DUH!!!!!!!
I just thought that was funny.
see ya,
Emily

14 comments:

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry, that first post was mine but I deleted it because it messed up, lol. And this is like my 3rd time posting this because my computer is screwing up :/ Anyways. Erin is soooo cute and chubby! lol. And that moist towelette thing is so stupid! Its like on bags of peanuts when it says: "may contain nuts." Well DUH!

Jane said...

Ahhhh, she's a cutie! Is she related to you?

At McDonalds the coffee says Caution:Contants may be hot. Or one time I saw a dish drying rack that said Warning:Do not use as ladder.

Emily said...

hahaha!! that's hilarious!!

and yes, Erin's my little sister actually. she's so sweet. =)

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i love ribs!

Emily said...

thanks! we tell her every day that she's the cutest baby in the whole world. ;)

ribs are my favorite!! i always get them whenever I go to a steakhouse. lol

Unknown said...

awwwwwwwwww! she is soooooooo cuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!

fullyrandom said...

:D

Keith M. said...

Yeah, I heard two like that.
On a chainsaw safety thingamajig...
"Do not attempt to stop chain with hands"
On a Christmas lights box...
"For indoor and outdoor use only"
Next thing you know they will be making bumpers that say...
"This bumper is not for bumping, merely ornamental"

Jane said...

LUCKY! I keep talling Mom we need to adopt a baby boy, so I'll have another brother. For some reason she doesn't seem to like that idea very much.

Kingdom Advancer said...

It's sad that it is so, but the people who come up with those warnings are smart, not stupid. They are protecting themselves from frivolous lawsuits by people who would do those things, maybe or maybe not with the purpose of making money off of doing them. However, I do not see any potential lawsuits with the moist-towlettes. Maybe people would try to use them without opening them? Or try to eat them?

Emily said...

yes, that's true! They're probably required to put those warnings on their products so they won't get lawsuits against them. But I just thought the moist-towlettes directions were funny. ;)

Kingdom Advancer said...

Yeah, you can see a lot of funnyt stuff like that on TV. A commercial in which something crazy happens will say (in tiny writing) at the bottom: "Dramatization." "Professional Driver. Closed Course." is becoming a joke it's used so much.

Another funny thing is commercials that have "testimonies," but they say at the bottom, "Paid Actor. Not Real Client." LOL :D

Keith M. said...

A lot of people nowadays seem like they can't think for themselves. We have to put warnings on things like, coffee may be hot. What do you expect the coffee to be cold? People act like if they weren't warned then they don't know. I think that's what God gave them a brain for, these type of people CAN think. They are just trying to make an easy buck. =D