
This is a picture I made on a program we have where you can put people's faces into other people's bodies...i thought this one was funny... (the faces don't really blend in too well, though)
anyways, I just finished watching the 2nd cheesiest movie in the WHOLE WORLD (next to Andy Colby's Incredibly Awesome Adventure) called The Parent Trap II. I really like the first parent trap (the one with Hayley (sp?) Mills) but this was was AWFUL...it had Hayley Mills playing the mothers in this movie, but the younger girls got on my nerves sooooo bad and the whole thing was sooooo 80s. i cannot stand the 80s. sooo i warn you to NEVER watch it.
~Emily
3 comments:
that pic is sooooo funny!!!!! =)
yeah those girls on the movie were SOOO bratty and they always got their way by whining. what a good influence for kids. i HATED That movie. awful. could it possibly be any more cheesy? and the man that everyone said was soooo "gorgeous and handsome" was quite UGLY!!!!! not to mention old and wrinkly.
i totally agree...they could have AT LEAST gotten a better-looking dad...
Post a Comment