Sunday, July 23, 2006

thanks!!!!

I just wanna say thanks to everybody who so generously gave me b-day presents...

Mom & Dad (even though they won't read this...): I love my earrings and the study Bible is really great!!

Katherine: The CD is really good so far (as you've heard) and I love the t-shirt even though I do not know how to describe it on here...(i'm so out if it)

Abby: the Napoleahn video is flippin' sweet...yesssssssss....

Grandma (even though she DEFINITELY won't read this...): I needed a new watch AND a new jewelery box...I put my new jewelery from Christina in there. :-P

Christina: The jewelery set is beautiful!! I can't wait to wear the earrings, but the bracelet keeps falling off my hand...woops! I'm going to wear it anyways. ;-)

Katelynn: The ten bucks was a real surprise...i appreciate it!! oh yeah, loved the card!!!! hehe (even though coy blew his nose on it. blech)

5 comments:

Nichi said...

Your welcome!!

Anonymous said...

hey! you didn't thank me! *pouts*

Anonymous said...

I know...i realized that right after i got off the computer after i posted that!! i'm so sorry...

Bethany: Thank you soo much for the awesome Narnia CDs...they are VERY good...

Anonymous said...

I know...i realized that right after i got off the computer after i posted that!! i'm so sorry...

Bethany: Thank you soo much for the awesome Narnia CDs...they are VERY good...

Anonymous said...

lol, thank you. and your welcome. ;D