Friday, July 28, 2006

i'm...shocked...

Katherine was just showing Christina and I today all these awesome blogs (they're linked on the twiggsters). Most of them are written by teenagers (most of them are or were homeschooled) but they are written so well and it seems like they were written by very smart adults!! They have a lot of thought-provoking theological and political stuff that just blows me away when i know that they were written by 15-18 year-olds!! It all makes me feel so dumb when i compare their long words to my boring old posts. Maybe i'll try to improve. I know I'm totally incapable of writing stuff like they do, but i can at least write more stuff that has more meaning than telling about dumb movies that i've been watching or stuff like that.

well, i guess that's all i wanted to say today...more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah, i feel the same way

Nichi said...

I feel like a veggi compared to them. Maybe if I just type 200 hard words everyday I'd be smarter. Yeah right. I wish.