
okay, here's my birthday cake...christina asked me to post a picture of it because she said it sounded really good. The cake part is white chocolate flavor and it has a layer of raspberry filling in the middle and i'm not sure what kind of frosting it has...well, it was really good, anyways!!
We went out to the new Texas Roadhouse down the road for my b-day dinner. I had ribeye steak, ribs, mashed potatoes, baked beans, and rolls with this cinnamon butter stuff. It was ALL really good...the only bad thing was that when we got home, Abby threw up cuz she ate too much. :-(
While we were there, a bunch of people celebrated their birthdays there. You know at some restaurants, all the waiters sing (half-heartedly and off-key) the birthday song. Well, at this one, they didn't sing (whew), BUT one of the waitresses did yell really loud for the whole restaurant to hear that this certain person was having a birthday and then everybody at the tables surrounding the birthday person would yell "YEEE-HAHHH!!!!!" PLUS...they would bring a saddle out and tell the person to sit on it. One guy there was celebrating his 25th b-day and they tried to make him sit on the saddle, but (obviously) he wouldn't. I'm sooooo glad nobody told them that it was MY birthday!!!
okay...on to presents, My grandma gave me a pink watch and a musical jewelery box with an angel on the top (she loves angels). Katherine gave me the new MercyMe CD "Coming Up to Breathe". I had asked for it...thanks!! She also gave me a cute grey t-shirt with sparkly butterflies at the top. Abby gave me (da-dada-daaa) Napoleon Dynamite!! woohoo! I love that movie!! (NOW you understand the title of this post...
6 comments:
And I'm giving you jewelry to put into that jewlery box.
Cake...looked...sooo....good. *Faints* It's just too much for me.
By the way, I like the change on your blog. Maybe I should change my layout. But I'm to lazy, I want to make my own layout. But Im to busy (lazy).
sweetness!! that cake looks great!!!
i have no clue how to make my own layout...it looks so confusing!! This one was previously made.
oh yeah, my mom made the cake!! (from a mix, though) maybe you can try a sliver when you come for piano lessons, christina, if we still have it...
sliver?...piano lesson?? AAAAAHHHHHH PLEASE SAVE A SLIVER!! or even a crumb! *droooooools*
my mouth is watering...
you can have a whole hunk if ya want!! it's fine with me...b-day cakes usually last a while at our house...
That cake was sooooooooooooooooooo good! I haven't had cake in such a long time. It was delicious. Yummy.
I forgot to bring your present! lol...I'll try to bring it sunday!!
Post a Comment