since i tend to put way too many pics of erin on here i decided to let abby take over this post. and just in case you're wondering, no, we have hardly any serious pictures of abby. (i have a very photogenic family, don't i? oh, except for me. ;P )
I am only a sinner, saved by grace. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, and I hope I can bring Him glory through this blog.
If you can't already tell by the blog address, I love to play the guitar! I've been playing since I was 7, and I adore singing praises to God through my music. I live in Dela-where, but my heart is in Texas. I am 16, and am in 11th grade. Homeschool rocks.
6 comments:
ohhh my.
hahahahaha yup.
abby is a cutie face.
LOL those are some great pics. ;) she's not a ham at all, is she? :p
christina!!! hey! it's been forever!!!!! it's good to know you're still existing. hahaha JK JK still lova ya
oh, hey stephanie! lol thanks for commenting
oh yeah, Me? mmhmm, I'm still alive and kicking.
Post a Comment