
yup. abby got a makeover. ain't she purdy??
jk...abby was just playing around with photo booth on katherine's laptop, and one of the effects on there made her look like that. i just love it......
anyways, sorry i haven't posted in a while! But it seems like hardly anybody has been posting on their blogs recently...so i don't feel tooo bad. lol
soo what have i been doing lately?? Well, school has been going VERY well!! I have been getting everything done that I need to do in one day, and i have been getting very good grades so far! YAY! But...i'm not so sure about my first Algebra test that i did today...my mom hasn't graded it yet. i had some trouble with divding polynomials so i had to get some help from my dad. so i'm hoping chapter 2 will be a little easier. =)
oh yeah, I played my guitar in church for the first time last Sunday! I actually wasn't very nervous...I usually don't get that nervous when I play my guitar for some reason. (but if i'm speaking, it's a different story.) I played 4 songs...3 with another person, and 1 by myself. It was pretty fun actually! i'm looking forward to the next time I get to play in church, which will probably be, Lord willing, in 2 weeks.
Katherine has been quite busy juggling school and work, so that explains why she hasn't been updating HER blog. (but i must say, in my opinion, that she does have the time to post at least a short post, but she just doesn't really want to. lol) Soo...as an update for her, i don't think she's too crazy about all her classes, but she is enjoying the lab, working with all the cute little 2-year-olds. Oh, and she got a 98 on her first college essay...the best score in her class, i believe!
Abby has been TRYING to stay busy...playing with all her toy animals, and playing Pet Vet on the computer. (yes, she L-O-V-E-S animals. But she still has those hours where she insists she has nothing to do, and begs me to play with her. In fact, when i'm done writing this, i'm going to get off and play baseball with her outside. She is annoying and even mean sometimes, but, of course, that doesn't last forever and she becomes just as silly as ever, making us laugh every day. =)
Erin is on the verge of crawling!! She scoots aroud on the floor on her stomach at amazing speeds. She can also sit up by herself now!! YAY!!! And she loves getting new toys. We have to get something new for her every day because she gets bored with her toys so quickly. Oh yeah, and she LOVES her Cheerios!!!!!!! All 4 of us were/are Cheerio babies (according to my mom)
Well, i gotta get off...im sure Abby's getting impatient. And i have to eat dinner in time to leave for Women's Study as well. God bless..hope you got through this boring post without falling asleep.
~Emily
2 comments:
It wasn't boring. I like to hear about what my friends are doing.
And I fully understand the Cherrio fetish. They're one of my favorite cereals.
Ya, my 3 sisters loved cheerios when they were little. I still do.
Post a Comment