Well, the baptism on Sunday went very well! I was VERY excited to finally be baptized!! It was at the beach, for those of you who didn't know, and the water temperature was perfect! It was pretty cloudy, but it didn't rain on us! =) The only bad thing was I had trouble keeping my balance out there because the water was always moving. BUT i managed to stay standing the whole time, with some difficulty. lol whew!! well i tried to upload the video, but some error happened, so i guess you'll just be stuck with the pics. =)

the baptism questions...

there she goes!!

ooohh...her sleeve is still dry! gotta do it again!! jk

Well...Katherine took this picture (she only got 2 and the other one is identical to this one). She said the camera was acting strange, so it took it off-center and in b & w for some reason. Oh well..at least you can see me! ;)
Me and Katherine right after the baptism. We weren't really as cold as we look. =)
Praise God for sending Jesus Christ, who died, was buried, and was resurrected again! And now, by God's grace alone, I have died to sin, and have been resurrected in Christ, who has given me new life in Him! Because that's what baptism is a symbol of.
Soli deo gloria,
Emily
3 comments:
AMEN!
It would be so cool to get baptized in the ocean.
You guys look really happy, and I'm happy for you.
YAY!!! can't even WAIT to get the video!!!!!! love you dear.
AWW! great! I LOVE YOU GUYS! PRAISE GOD! yeah our camra broke down right b4 micah got baptised we got pictures of every one excepted him :(
Post a Comment