Wednesday, July 25, 2007

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm excited beyond excited!!!!!

I GET TO SEE BETHY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, some of you may be wondering why i'm so excited to see her. WELL...she is one of my absolute very best friends AND i haven't seen her in around TWELVE YEARS. yup...12. so i don't even remember anything about our last visit except for the pics we have. We started writing snail mail letters when we were about 7, and we did that until we were around 13, i think. Then we switched over to e-mail, and have been doing that ever since. And this past year, we have gotten closer than we ever have before. it's amazing how close two people can get without even seeing each other. =)

I still can't believe I'm actually gonna get to see her...every morning i keep thinking it was all a dream...but it's not! AHHHH WOW! oh yeah, and i'm going to stay with her for almost 5 days!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait, Beth!!!!!

So anyways, I haven't gotten my mind off of that for the past 3 days, but I still managed to have a blast at the Delaware State Fair yesterday. This was our first year to ever go, and I never knew how much fun it was! We got to see all the farm animals (abby really enjoyed that, and they were really cute...), but the best part was the rides. I wasn't expecting them to be much fun since they're just carnival rides, but I was surprised! This one roller coster Katherine and I went on was very thrilling...it always feels like you're going to fall off the track. (that was the point of the ride..it was perfectly safe.) We also went on Mega Drop, where it takes you up really high, and then drops you...sorta like the Superman one in TX, but you only dropped once, and that was it. But it was still very fun. =) We didn't get any souvenirs, cotton candy, funnel cakes, fried twinkies, fried mushrooms, fried pickles, fried peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, or fried oreos, but it was still lots of fun...

:-D

~Emily

9 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT ETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


fried pickles??

Emily said...

yup..fried pickles. i wonder what they taste like..hmm

Anonymous said...

uhmm i have had most of those foods but not fried pickles .........i think it would be weird...cause pickles already tast so good......but anyways YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL GET TO SEE EACH OTHER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!talk to ya on Monday!

Anonymous said...

uhmm i have had most of those foods but not fried pickles .........i think it would be weird...cause pickles already tast so good......but anyways YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL GET TO SEE EACH OTHER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!talk to ya on Monday!

Keith M. said...

OOOH!! Deep Fried oreos! For those of you who think they sound gross, let me clarify. It's basically a hot oreo with a funnel cake-like covering. They are really GOOD! You have got to try them if you get the chance! Hope you have a good time!

Anonymous said...

@(*>*)@

Anonymous said...

it was AWESOME!!!!!!!! what does that mean micah?

Jane said...

Wow, sounds like your having a blast! Our country fair starts today.

And fried pickles are a bit different, but not that bad. I can only eat one or two, though, 'cause they're really tangy? I think is the word I'm looking for. It's like the pickle taste only a lot stronger. ish.

Jane said...

Ooops, I meant county.