Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ramblings

ok, since I bet you're all tired of stuff on here that's not of my own composition, and since I can never think of stuff to write on a regular post, I guess today I'll write about whatever comes to my head. "Free writing", I think they call it. lol

well, today, we went to the library. We go every other week, but I never get anything besides maybe a CD here and there. I got The Fellowship of the Ring like 2 or 3 months ago, but I'm not even halfway done with it. I returned it when it was due, and checked out another version on the same day, but I just never feel like reading it. I used to read over 100 books in a school year, but I don't think I've finished even ONE so far this school year. That's sooooo sad. I guess I'm getting really lazy. WELL, back to the library, Abby was being really embarassing when we were checking out because she never wants me to see what books she got. I always promise I won't look, but she never believes me. So she tried to force me to sit down in a place where I wouldn't see Katherine checking out the books. I didn't want to because I didn't want to sit near the strange people that were already sitting down. I just stood with my back to Katherine, but Abby just kept scratching and pinching me...(i'll leave out the gory details. lol jk). How embarassing. Good thing the strange people were really engrossed in reading their books and newspapers. so they didn't see. i don't think.

Well, I totally can't wait to finish 10th grade!! I'm somehwere between 1/2 to 2/3ds done with it, so I think I'm getting my hopes up too early, but I just love summer when there's not school. I don't necessarily hate school...it's actually not that bad this year (besides Geometry. BLECH), but I'm just not the biggest fan of tests and report-writing. I've been doing Biology this year...going through all the phylums and classes of animals and organisms. It's actually kinda fascinating learning about the amazingly complex structures that God created his creatures with. They are so perfect and are made with different tools that helps them do tasks from eating to defending themselves; from teeth to toes to tracheas. haha!!

Anywho...............is anyone besides me in love with chick-fil a? i don't know, call me a big weirdo, but those chicken sandwiches sure to beat mcdonalds ANY day. Oh, and the milkshakes! *faints* totally amazing. But I don't think their new flavor (Mint Cookies 'n' Cream) is as good as the others. But that's just my opinion from tasting just one bite. I might be wrong.

Erin is growing up soooo fast! Can you believe she's 4 months already?!? She weighs TWICE what she weighed when she was born. It sure doesn't seem like it...she still so light! She is smiling SOOOO much now. If you just look at her and smile, she'll give you a gigantinc grin right back. I simply adore holding her...except for when she spits up...GAG. Some people aren't bothered by spit-up that much, but I definitely am. It's absolutely disgusting. Especially when it gets on me...it did this morning on my pants. ew.

ok, enough of that...no more gross stuff. anyways, I'll try to remember to post some recent pics of her. We have some good ones of her smiling. :-D

I'm still playing the guitar, but nowadays, I've been getting up too late to practice in the morning (see? another thing to prove I'm lazy). So now I have to practice in the afternoons, but sometimes I don't have time, and sometimes Abby's just not too happy with it because she wants me to play with her instead. lol! I haven't been playing much classical stuff nowadays because I need a new book...I can play most of the stuff in my Bach and Celtic books. So I just play mostly strumming stuff.


well, I guess that's enough rambling for now...I hope that made sense. oh, by the way...this my 99th post! haha

~Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's all awesome! we don't have any chick fil a's around here. (did i tell you that??) so i can't say if i like it or not.

Emily said...

yeah, I know there's no Chick-fil-a's around you...that's too bad!! You'd love it...who doesn't?? lol

katherine said...

i don't!

(((jaykay)))

katherine said...

i don't!

(((jaykay)))