Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Can you hear Him say:




You call me Master and obey me not.

You call me Light and you see me not.

You call me the Way and you walk me not.

You call me Life and live me not.

You call me Wise and follow me not.

You call me Fair and love me not.

You call me Rich and ask me not.

You call me Eternal and you seek me not.


If I condemn you - blame me not!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

deff something ot think about/......

Anonymous said...

thanks em.

Anonymous said...

just a tip ;

you should say who wrote the things you post, like who wrote this and who wrote the hymn a few posts back. people might be interested to know, or they might think you wrote it and i know you didn't. so... from now on could you please post the authors? and who did write that hymn because i don't know?

kat

Anonymous said...

just a tip ;

you should say who wrote the things you post, like who wrote this and who wrote the hymn a few posts back. people might be interested to know, or they might think you wrote it and i know you didn't. so... from now on could you please post the authors? and who did write that hymn because i don't know?

kat

Emily said...

woops..sorry about that! I guess I just forget to say who wrote stuff after I typed it. I'll try to remember in the future. BUT I don't know who wrote that hymn...it didn't say.

SO, just for the record, Steve Camp wrote this post. ;)

Emily said...

oh, and hey "dodge-prov8"...what's your name??

did Beth or Faith tell you about me?

Anonymous said...

APRIL. LOL! yah we did