Saturday, December 09, 2006

sad? I'm not sad!

Well, it seems that some people have been thinking that I'm sad! Thank you so much for showing your concern...you guys are awesome! However, the truth is, I'm not sad! I'm wondering what led you to think that I'm sad! Yes, I was sad for a while there about Christina, but I'm not that sad about it anymore...The Lord showed me his grace and taught me to trust Him in everything. I've put my problems in His hands and I trust Him with all my heart to do His will. :-D

*******************

This is for all you who are lost...trying to find your way in the world, but slowly realizing that you just cannot live on your own. Please accept the hope that Jesus Christ freely offers!


Once lost
In the darkness;
Full of strife.

Once groping.
Blinded by burdens;
Inward parts were dead.

Yet searching…
Searching for
Life.

Where is life?
How can one live?
How can one loose the load of sin?

The answer
Is no one.
No one is good enough.

Only Christ alone-
Christ is able to give one
Life.

On the cross suffered
Christ our Savior.
He paid the price to give us the light of life.

O perfect One! You took the blame!
You bore God’s wrath
We deserved.

O what love!
Such love for guilty sinners
To intercede for us.

We who were lost and blind
Are now forgiven by God’s grace
Through Christ’s priceless blood.

So that we may have eternal
Life.
~GOD BLESS~
Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's AWESOME that your not sad! (like i said in my e-mail)




LOVE YAAA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you lots sweetheart =] <3

Emily said...

you guys are the best.