Tuesday, December 12, 2006

chicken?

Katherine's been having soooo much fun recently w/ her co-workers....every day she tells me hilarious stories....it only makes me wanna work there more! But yeah, I gotta wait....I don't think I'm ready for it yet anyways. I know it sounds cheesy that I wanna work at a fast food place so bad, but since I know of like everybody that works there, I wanna get to actually meet all of them! Once I jokingly asked Katherine if she could put a tiny camera in her hat so I could see what it's like...or even go there and sit in a corner and watch! Man, that Christmas party sounded like so much fun!!

Okay, enough of that...Katherine is prolly thinking I'm the weirdest person in the world right now.

I'll just end w/ a poem I wrote for school the other day (by the way, I wrote the poem on the previous post too).

See the cute little black and white cow
With signs on front and back?
He is advertising the very best food
Where bad meals are in the lack.


Now see the silly clown with hair so red
And shoes the size of horses?
This silly guy is trying to make us eat
His frozen, pressed, meat courses.


The bovine’s place is the better choice
For a place at which you can eat;
Where the nuggets are as good as gold
And filets made of the freshest meat.


Now what about the poor old clown
With clothes and hair so funny?
I’m sorry, but his processed food comes not even close
To the place that will get my money!



MOOOO!
~Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! i LOVE that poem!!!!! SOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!! =D aww, your not weird! if anyone is weird, it's me! (right Christina!)

you are the best too dear! love ya!!!

Nichi said...

All the cows go MOo MOo MOo...

Weell, I don't really want to work at chick-fil-a. I remember not wanting to work at ANY fast food joint. But...I'm needing the money.
Oh well.

Your not weird Emily, you to Beth. It's meeee!!! Wh00t!! Oh yeah. Your likin that!!! ^.^

Emily said...

I guess that settles it....

we're all weird! (but i'm the weirdest)

:]

Anonymous said...

yup you're right about that emily. you being the weirdest. yup yup yup.

chickfila is NOT your average fast food place!! i can't stand even calling it fast food even though we are faster than macdonalds ever will be. because we really care about our customers and strive for that 2nd mile service all the time!! chickfila rules!

and no, Joe did not pay me to say this, i said it on my own because it is the truth! you have to work there to know how great a place it is.