Sunday, October 01, 2006

Place title here*

Hello whoever reads this...

Sorry about my boring posts lately, but nothing really interesting has been happening lately (I'm sure you all are tired of that excuse). Maybe if you comment I'll have more to say. (haha maybe not, I'm just trying to get you to comment. lol)

ANYWHO hmmm...oh YEAH, I might go camping this Friday night with a few friends from church. I'm pretty excited (if I am allowed to go) because this will be the first time I've ever gone camping for about....11 years, I think. wow. It seems like it was yesterday. ;-)

Well, I TRY to post more often, but no promises because I'm waiting for something slightly big to happen to talk about. :-]

Here's one of my favorite verses:
"But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our tresspasses, made us alive together with Christ - by grace you have been saved - and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immesurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And it is not of your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:4-10 (okay, so maybe that was more than one verse, but all of it is really good. :-])

~Emily

*Sorry about the title, but I just could not think of one! :-\

2 comments:

Nichi said...

I actually thought the title was pretty cute.

:) And, yes, I read your blog...although at times my fingers hurt to much to comment. (I blog after I play guitar...so my left fingers hurt.)

Anonymous said...

THANKS for commenting...

ah, I see...yup, when you first learn to play the guitar, your fingers hurt a lot! Keep playing though, cuz it'll go away eventually. =)