Monday, May 15, 2006

gee whiz, it's Beaver Cleaver!

My dad just got the 2nd season of Leave it to Beaver on DVD. We've only seen a few shows, but they're pretty funny so far. It's one of my favorite shows! My dad asked katherine and I to write a biblical critique on one of the episodes using Bible verses and everything. It sounded soo hard at first, but he explained it more last night and now it doesn't sound too hard. It's due on Wednesday, but i'm going to watch the episode one more time (I already watched it twice) before I start. :-P

well, there's nothing more to say right now...i just thought I had better post today cuz I haven't in a while. soo...i guess that's it-
~Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! i used to watch that show all the time! not ant more though. =)

Nichi said...

AWWW!! beaver is sooo cute! I love that show!