Friday, June 29, 2007

i'm FR-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I FINISHED SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER TODAY!!!!!!

I'm soooo happy!! No more school for 2 months...woot!! But don't get me wrong, i don't hate school...it's just really good to get a break. =)

Let's see. Since I'll probably be bored for most of the summer, I'll try to read more during the morning hours, when I normally do school. But I don't know what I'll be doing in the afternoons. I know i'll get on the computer, then maybe watch TV, then play the guitar some, but I don't know how I'll survive Abby nagging me all day to play with her. I will play with her some, but not all the time, like she wants me to. Hmmm...we both need to get a hobby for the summer or something. =)

Anyways, my Six Flags b-day party is coming up soon!! I'm sooo excited about that! I think we might also go to the Delaware State Fair one day as well (Carrie Underwood and Bill Cosby are gonna be there, but I don't think we're gonna pay to see them. sorry faith! i know you like carrie underwood. lol). There's also Katherine's graduation dinner, too. But I don't know when that's gonna be. Oh yeah, and Abby's going to this softball program at the YMCA for the summer as well. She's pretty excited about that. :)

Well, I might post a little more often during the summer...
~Emily~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poooor emily. i hope you dont die of bordom. LOL.

Emily said...

who said that??

Anonymous said...

me

Emily said...

that's what i thought.

^^!<@}{ said...

hey thats cool what are you going to read? youer birthday sounds cool bill cosby is realy funny who caers about carrie underwere. soft ball sounds fun its like base ball but the ball is realy big.

Emily said...

i'll probably read my Bible, and some books i have on the shorter catechism. they're really good, but i haven't had the time to read them lately.

yeah, Abby's really excited about softball...it's more of a "learn to play" thing, though. I don't think she's gonna be on an actual team.

katherine said...

i think one of my managers from work is going to see carrie underwood. they always have several country singers and like one rock band at the fair. like this year its toby keith and brad paisley (they come like every year) and i think sugarland and also daughtry (the one rock band). last year they had yellowcard. we've never gone to the fair i think we should go sometime even though it is expensive.

^^!<@}{ said...

well thats cool i gues you have to learn befor you can get on a team. well it sound like you have a good reading list you cant go rong with catechism and the bible. yeah i defintle think daughtry is better that yello card yello card had like one good song and then they made the lights and sounds album and it totle sucked i havent herd anything from them for a long time after that. i think weev bein to the texas state fair like 3 or 4 times.

Anonymous said...

OH I WISH I COULD SEE CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND DOUTRY!!!!!!! i love em both! sugarland is pretty good too! but have fun!