Thursday, February 22, 2007

:-)

Argh...Blogger has really been acting up lately...I had to upgrade to the Google thing cuz it wouldn't let me on my old account. Once I did that, I decided to change the look of my blog with a new layout and colors. I did all that and clicked "save". It said it saved my changes, but lo and behold...I don't see anything different. do you?


well, ANYWHO, I know I've been lazy recently with my blog. Sometimes I don't have time, sometimes I forget, and sometimes I just don't want to. my bad.

Nothing very big has been going on here anyways. Just school and stuff like that. By the way, is there anyone who reads this blog that is an expert in Geometry? Cuz if there is, I really could use some help. ;-] lol

Katherine, Abby, and I went to our Christian bookstore the other day and we got 3 CDs @ $5 each! They have a bunch of clearance CDs there...I guess the ones that are old or unpopular and that no one ever buys. BUT we found some good ones in the middle of all the boring ones...Katherine got Switchfoot and Sanctus Real. I just got the Chris Rice "best of" album. I don't really listen to him much, but he's still good, and why not? It's only five bucks. :-D

well, not much to say today...gotta go study for my research report. :-\

~Emily

No comments: