woohooo!! I'm having an AWESOME Christmas!!!!! Right now, it's 12:30...we opened presents around 8:30 (pretty late if you ask me). Here's what I got (last night AND this morning):
From mom and dad: $400 worth of gift certificates from B&B's Music so I can pick out a guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!! I'm soooo happy!! Also, a book about Elizabeth Prentiss and the "Jingle All the Way" DVD. :-D
From Katherine: Chris Tomlin's "See the Morning" CD and "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" DVD. awesome!!!
From Abby: some BEAUTIFUL earrings and a really cute picture of a stocking that she colored.
From Bethany: a set of like 10 pairs of really cool earrings. I'm wearing some right now! They're my favorite colors!!! ;-D
From Melody: an adorable stuffed penguin with a jingle bell inside. It's soo soft.
From my Unle Mike & Aunt Cindi: a really soft, really cute pink blanket with monkeys and bananas on it.
From my grandparents on my dad's side: a check for $30
From Christina: the cutest coin purse in the world with the sweetest letter in the world inside of it. You're awesome, Christina!
From the McEntires: some really cute blue & purple striped pajama pants.
From the Meltons: some incredibly soft socks and some cool ponytail holders.
From the Deasons: a $10 gift certificate to B&B's!
From the Hoovers: a candle that deliciously smells like peppermint.
From the Dunlaps: a beautiful snowflake-shaped photo ornament.
Thank you SOOOO much, everybody!!!!!! I absolutely love them all!! This has probably been the best Christmas yet.
I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas as well!!!
~Blessed be the name of the Lord~
Emily
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment