hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...
Well, here I am again, posting poems. I always post poems when I don't know what to say. Hope you don't mind!!
~Okay, the first one is another one of my favorite songs from camp:
“WORTHY IS THE LAMB”
Thank you for the cross, Lord.
Thank you for the price You paid!
Bearing all my sin and shame,
In love You came,
And gave amazing grace.
Thank you for this love, Lord.
Thank you for the nail pierced hands!
Washed me in Your cleansing flow,
Now all I know,
Your forgiveness and embrace.
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the throne;
Crown You now with many crowns,
You reign victorious!
High and lifted up,
Jesus Son of God;
The Darling of Heaven crucified,
Worthy is the Lamb!
Worthy is the Lamb!
~This one was previously posted on the Twiggs. I was looking in the archives and found it and I laughed out loud when I read it!
When The Twiggs Are 95 Years Old!
by Katelynn Dunlap
There once were four old ladies called the twiggs,
They loved to look at the wigs.
They loved there big jewelery and hideous clothes,
They traded false teeth and played bingo,
They ate forbidden suger loaves,
They even tried to eat their dingo.
They shared a room
At the nursing home called Doom,
They all lived in Doom,
Till there actual doom.
~Here's one that I made up in like 10 seconds one day when I was doing school. I has a tune, but I guess you'll just have to stick with the words:
Chick-fil-A Theme Song
Chick-fil-A, Chick-fil-A!
Come and eat more chicken!
Chick-fil-A, Chick-fil-A!
Come and eat at Chick-fil-A! (one loud note on tuba played by Adam)
~This one doesn't make much sense, but I thought it was funny anyways:
A Song of Soup
By Abigail H. Estes
I love soup
When it’s in a hoop.
That’s because it’s very good.
So I sat there and I understood.
Have a great day everyone!
~Emily~
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! I really like that one by abby!!!! SOOOOOOOOO funny!
Well...b00f!!
Yes, the one by abby ish cute. ^.^
Post a Comment