Friday, November 03, 2006

God is in Control

This is a poem written by my friend Faith who lives in Texas. She has been going through a difficult time because she has some health problems that cause her a lot of pain. Yet she has grown closer to her Savior during this trial and she wrote a poem about what she has been thinking about a lot.

GOD IS IN CONTROL
BY FAITH BROWN 9/26/06

Some day, some way I will make it past, I will get through at last,
I will figure it out, I will trust in the Lord He has helped me before.
Some people say there is no way

no matter how much you pray
that God will hear or is even there.
I say and I know that He loves me
And He will always take care of me

how could I not believe.

I may be in pain
I may never be the same
but God is in control....
Every thing, every being, God is in control,
Here or there, He knows where,

oh, God is in control,
He sees everything, He knows what I’m thinking, God is in control,


My name is written on His hand, my name is written on his heart,
Nothing can ever make us part.
He has blessed me in so many ways,
Through this pain He gives me good things to say,
Friends and family that I can depend on who love me every day.
Some day, some way I will make it past,

I will get through at last,
I will figure it out, I will trust in the Lord He has helped me before
Every thing, every being, God is in control,
Here or there, He knows where, oh God is in control,
He sees everything, He knows what I’m thinking, God is in control,


My name is written on His hand, my name is written on his heart,
Nothing can ever make us part.


Please keep Faith in your prayers~
Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is an amazing poem.

Nichi said...

Ditto. Very amazing.