Friday, August 11, 2006

something funny for a change

"You don't let a guy like Papi down, or else you get one of these: the cold shoulder, the frenzied eyebrow, the grimace of doom, the sneer of despair, the crippling wince of guilt, the scowl of impending wrath, and worst of all, the nostril flare of total rejection!!!" -Kronk

"What am I gonna do? I know. I'll tunnel out of here with a spoon, escape through the sewers and live as a quiet but lonely shepherdess named Maria." -Kronk

"Does it work?" (kronk)
"Of course it does, you idiot!" (yzma)
"Of course it does, you idiot!" (kronk)

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You can keep doing that forever, the dog is NEVER going to move. " -Captain Jack Sparrow

"If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it." -Captain Jack Sparrow

Jacoby: I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain.
Elizabeth: You like pain? Try wearing a corset.

Grapple: Say goodbye! Will Turner: Goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------

For Narnia! And for Aslan!!! -Peter

Mr. Beaver: Come on, hurry up!
Peter : If he tells us to hurry up one more time, I am going to make him into a big, fluffy hat.

Edmund: You all right there, Phillip?
Philip : I'm not as young as I used to be.

Mr. Tumnus: He's not a tame lion.
Lucy : No... but he's good.

Susan: Gastrovascular... Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular.
Peter: Is it Latin?
Susan: Yes.
Edmund: Is it Latin for "worst game ever invented"?
Lucy: We could play hide and seek?
Peter: But we're already having so much fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Elrond: Nine companions. So be it. You shall be the fellowship of the ring.
Pippin: Great! Where are we going?

Pippin: Anyways, you need people of intelligence on this sort of... mission... quest... thing. Merry: Well, that rules you out, Pip.

Sam: Trust a Brandybuck and a Took.
Merry: What? That was just a detour, a shortcut.
Sam: Shortcut to what?
Pippin: Mushrooms!

Oh that's nice - ash on my tomatoes. -Pippin

My tomato's burst. -Pippin

I think I've broken something! -Merry





1 comment:

Nichi said...

Nice...You should hear some of Captain Jack Sparrow's quirks from the second movie! They'ere HILARIOUS!