Wednesday, July 12, 2006

holes in my ears...what a great b-day present!!

and that's not being sacrastic...

yup, i finally got my ears pierced!! it was part of my present from my parents. I got it done at Icing...and it didn't hurt at all!!! well, maybe ONE speck, but i was surprised at how painless it was. I got white gold diamond studs. I like it a lot, but whenever Abby looks at me, she makes a face and says i'm ugly!!! I know she doesn't TRULY mean it, but it's still kinda mean...........

well, ANYWAYS........at least that's one thing interesting that happened!! So, if you (Christina...) are having trouble picking out my b-day present, earrings are one suggestion...=)

Well, katherine and i just got finished watching the first half of Pride & Prejudice...a very good flim (haha) if you ask me. this is only my second time watching it even though i love it so much. When we were done, we kept talking in British accents and using P&P words like "make haste", etc. quite good fun.

c u l8tr! (i'm just doing that to annoy you, christina....i hate it too) ;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEETNESS!!! i'm glad you got it done. =)

Nichi said...

Yay for you!
Mmm...I don't think I'll get you earings, but I'd love to see you with "holes in your ears"

Emily said...

that's fine with me...i'll love whatever you got me, christina!

Anonymous said...

emily, your earrings are NOT real diamonds. sorry to dissapoint ye.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THAT!!!
you don't think i know that? if they were, they would have cost hundreds of dollars instead of just 32...

Anonymous said...

then how come you said they were diamond? trying to impress your friends?

ahem, i believe the term is "cubic zirconia".

yeah

Anonymous said...

i bet she said it cuz they LOOK like diamonds...

Nichi said...

exactly. I agree with beth, I have earings that look like pearls, and I call them pearls...but the earings are just circular plastic thingy's!!

Anonymous said...

i know, i was just giving her a hard time.

you know me.

katherine