Tuesday, March 21, 2006

my dad bought the second season of the Bob Newhart show, so we've been watching a lot of it...it's very funny...Howard is my favorite!

when is the weather going to start acting like spring?? it's freezing out there! I want to be able to wear t-shirts again soon...

well...nothing very exciting has been happening lately, but later there will be something to talk about...katherine is taking SATs on April 1st, Katherine is taking drivers ed in April also, and in June we're going to camp!!!! woohoo i can't wait! it's gonna be soo much fun...we're going to be gone the first two weeks in June i think. maybe the last week in april and the first week in june... i'm not sure.

and i give up on the shoe picture...it won't download today, either!

i hope you're not asleep by now...i know i'm about to go to sleep cuz this post is sooo boring...sorry! maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow...i doubt it though...
bye for now

4 comments:

Nichi said...

*Sigh*
I think Im sick...I've been coughing up a storm this afternoon. Anyhow,about your shoe picture, do you mean downloading the picture from your camera to the computer? or downloading it into the internet? (which is uploading, not downloading, just in case your confused) But I have already seen your new shoes, and they are pretty nice.

Anonymous said...

i wan't real spring to.. sigh

Emily said...

i mean uploading (sorry...) the picture onto the blog. it just won't cooperate!

Emily said...

oh, and i hope you get better soon!