Wednesday, February 22, 2006


it's katelynn!!! (and christina waay back there) i love this pic of katelynn...black and white is so cool!

PLEASE DO NOT READ MY BLOG KATHERINE ANN ESTEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're making me mad so i spelled your middle name without an "e". you probably don't care but oh well. why do you have to read my blog? can't you just stick to the twiggsters pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? humph. i know...you aren't really interested in what i say, but you just do it to make me mad, right?? i knew it

there. i hope she listens this time.

now...as for beth, that quote at the end of the other post was from the Princess Bride...mutton is sheep meat. i've never tried it... ;)

yeah...check out http://www.thetwiggsters.blogspot.com!!! the twiggs' official website!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS a really cool pic!!! Oh, lol. I have seen that movie but i really don't like it, (sorry!!!!!) so i don't remember that part.

Anonymous said...

that IS a really cool pic!!! Oh, lol. I have seen that movie but i really don't like it, (sorry!!!!!) so i don't remember that part.

Anonymous said...

oops sorry about the 2, it was a mistake

Nichi said...

great pic of katie! horrible of me!!! look! I look like a inflated! (sp)

Nichi said...

I mean...I LOOOK inflated (sp) forget the "like a.."

Anonymous said...

i'm not reading it to make you mad... why are you so mad? i can't stick to the twiggs cuz hardly any one ever posts OR comments on there SO... i can read it! why are you so mad? i already said that I know, but WHY? i'm not making fun of it or anything...